Wednesday, January 16, 2013

quick a minute

I don't have much time so I'm just going to write "quick a minute", I think my mom used to use that turn of phrase, but I'm not actually sure.

I am going to take Lu to her doctor appointment tomorrow, yippee! So I'm driving 2 hours tonight to her house. Sleeping there, tomorrow I'll drive 2 1/2 hours to the city to the north. Her appointments are at 11 and 2, then I'll drive her home and drive back here. Long day, but spent with one of my favorite people in the world and for a great cause: )

I have already shined my sink (shone my sink?). As always dressed to lace up shoes and read day four "Write down steps so far on a sticky note. Stick it on your mirror". If I haven't heard from my bro-in-law after I finish this post I will write them down. If not, I'll do it tomorrow, really.

I'm almost finished listening to The Total Money Makeover. I'm picking up Suze Orman's The Money Class on my way out of town. Listening to financial books works VERY well for me. Especially in the car, I'm stuck there and they've been engaging so far. I don't think we will ever be "cheetah intense" with our budget, but I think there was a lot of good advice. Nothing shockingly new, but now time to implement!

No comments:

Post a Comment